In the initial development phases of your concept, we use FEM calculations to test it for structural strength, fatigue strength and material efficiency, among other things. These calculations will provide you with a solid basis for the test phases as well as for the commissioning of your product by your customer. In addition, we digitally present the effects of different mechanical, thermal and electrical impacts. For this purpose, we use linear and non-linear structural-mechanical calculations. The advantage of this is that we can visualize the consequences of various influences on the entire product or component with varying degrees of complexity even before the first prototypes are built.
You can use the results as evidence for technical approvals, for product liability and production releases.
The FEM calculations are performed analytically according to general and international standards, so that comparability and reliability of the results are given. We perform the following analyses and calculations for your components:
- Linear and non-linear structural mechanics calculations
- Analysis of deformations, stiffnesses and stability
- Consideration of natural vibrations
- Transient structural analysis
- Collision analysis
- Temperature field calculation (thermal-stationary or thermal-transient)
- CAE-supported fatigue analysis with nCode